Mediglobal Safety socket Cover


By: | Tags: | Comments: 0 | April 17th, 2014

In 2009, a news of a child’s death caused by electric shock inspired Dato’ Dr Siow to think  of a way to protect children from touching the socket and switch accidentally. He did notice there is a need to prevent the switch in the ICU unit being accidentally switch off by non medical staff.

So the concept of this invention was born.


  • Child safety lock to prevents from electrical shock

  • Essential device for critical areas like a server room or the hospitals.


Awards Winning


Mediglobal medal